Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Introduction to Emilicious.




To anyone out there reading this blog, hi, and welcome to my blog. :) My name is Emily.

I've been looking at some beauty-related blogs for a little while now, and decided to try starting my own blog. I'm not quite sure what exactly I will be writing about,  but I'm thinking it will be either about beauty, lifestyle, music-related topics, and fashion. Maybe I'll even include some photography I do. :)

If you haven't clicked on the 'about me' section in my blog, I'll tell you a little about myself and what my blog might be about right now. As you already now, my name is Emily. I decided on the name 'emilicious' for my blog, because when I was younger, my aunt always called me Emilicious instead of Emily, and she has always been one of my favorite relatives. She still calls me that to this day! I also chose this name because I'm not very creative, and I didn't think I'd be able to come up with anything better...haha. I have always enjoyed everything music-related, seeing as I was born into an extremely musical family, but only in the past few years have I gotten into beauty and fashion and photography. Although I'm looking forward to becoming more educated in these topics!

I suppose that's all I have to write right now (write right...I hate using those words together...ha), but I'm sure I will be posting a proper post very very soon. Goodbye for now! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hey Emily! I just started too and we like the same things: music,fashion etc . It would be nice if we would become friends and help each other grow :* Oh, I forgot to tell you that you have a nice blog!

    www.iuliaelenat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much, Iulia! I think that would be really cool if we could kind of become friends and help each other out. I will check out your blog for sure! :)

      -Emily

      Delete
  2. I started blogging a few months ago and i love it.

    Nice blog :)

    Greetings from Germany :)

    peach-daiquiris-world.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I will respond as soon as I can. :-)