Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The County Fair.

Hellooooo everyone! Hope you guys have had a nice week.

The other day when I was down at my grandma's farm, the county fair was going on in the town nearby. Basically, there was a ton of food and lots of animals and things to do. Since I'll be leaving for our cabin on Friday, I thought I would make this a little mid-week post. Don't worry, I've got some bigger posts I'm working on for later...:-) 

Enjoy!!

Dang, this sheep was fashionable.

They had a whole building full of bunnies! This one was super friendly.

Oh my gosh this malt was HUGE, but very tasty :)

I couldn't get enough of these bunnies...
That's all I've got for you guys this week. As always, suggestions for blog posts are welcome. Also, if you have any questions for me, please leave them in the comments, as I am hoping to do a Q&A post as soon as I can!

Love you all lots,
-Emily

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love animals, I would have loved to have been there! Our blogs are quite similar and it would mean a lot if you checked it out? Keep in touch!xox

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love animals so much too! And of course I will check your blog out! Do you want to follow each other? :)

      -Emily

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! I will respond as soon as I can. :-)