Sunday, September 8, 2013

Noelle's Photoshoot.

Hello everybody! Today, I thought I would share with you a few pictures I took and edited of my friend Noelle back in June. Enjoy! ♡

Noelle has been dancing since she was 3 or 4, and she's so dang flexible.
I edited this picture so that the focus was on her, and the rest was sort of blurry. I think it looks kind of cool!
The weather was perfect the day I took these pictures. It looked like it was going to storm.
This one is my favorite. Noelle is just so graceful!

Anyway, hope you all had a nice weekend and have a great week. I just want to quickly thank anybody and everybody who has taken time out of their day to look and my blog and even comment. Your kind words literally mean so much to me! Thank you all. :)

9 comments:

  1. really great photos! you're friend is really good at dancing!
    hope you had a great weekend Emily!

    xoxo
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picS!!!
    FOLLOW EACH OTHER?

    SHAN
    www.memyheelsandi.com
    www.memyheelsandi.com
    www.memyheelsandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos :)
    I've nominated you for the Liebster award, you can check it out on my latest post.
    http://rachelclairemay.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Rachel! And yes, I noticed you nominated me. I'm so excited!! :)

      xoxo,
      Emily

      Delete
  4. This pictures are amzing :) you have a new follower now :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, thanks so much, Nadja!! :)

      xoxo,
      Emily

      Delete
  5. lovely blog and pictures !!

    x

    http://jomischief.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you times a million Joanne! :)

      xoxo,
      Emily

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! I will respond as soon as I can. :-)