Thursday, September 5, 2013

Birthday Gifts from Clinique

  Hello everyone! So, it recently was my birthday, and I received a couple different Clinique products. I thought I would just do a little review on each one for you guys.

Clinique Blush in New Clover
  First off, we have a blush from Clinique in the color New Clover. A few weeks back before my birthday, I tried this blush on at the Clinique counter, and really liked it. I've been using it for a couple days now, and it is seriously gorgeous! The color is a nice neutral pinky-plum color. I find that it goes on nice and smoothly, and stays on my face. I can see buying this product after I run out of the one I was gifted! I believe this retails for $21.
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Next, I got the bottom lash mascara. Let me start off by saying that this is the cutest mascara EVER. 

Bottom Lash Mascara wand compared to a regular mascara wand
 As you can see, the brush is absolutely tiny and just adorable! It does a wonderful job of getting every little bottom lash. Sometimes when I put regular mascara on my bottom lashes, it seems to sort of slip off, and get underneath my eye, which I do not like. So far, this one has been staying put on my bottom lashes! This costs $10.

Take The Day Off Makeup Remover by Clinique

 Lastly, I got the Clinique Take The Day Off makeup remover for lashes, lids and lips. THIS IS THE BEST. I have tried several makeup removers, and this is the only one that effectively removes my eye makeup, and doesn't sting my very sensitive eyelids! My mom is also a huge fan of this stuff, so I know that I will be getting more of this. I also notice that I don't need a TON of it to take of my mascara and/or eyeliner, but that might just depend on how much makeup you are wearing. Anyway, 4.2 fl. oz. of this makeup remover costs $18. I think it is definitely worth it!

  Well, that's all I have for today! I'll hopefully be able to blog this weekend when I have a nice little break from school. Is school starting where you live?

xoxo
-Emily


9 comments:

  1. Very lovely post. Just stumbled across your blog & I really love it here. Can't wait to see more!
    & yes school has started where I am. :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked the post. :)

      xoxo,
      Emily

      Delete
  2. Great post. I've been looking to try a new makeup remover and after reading this I will definitely be trying that one! I'm new to blogging but would love if you could check out my blog! thanks! X

    http://pinksugar11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I really hope you'll like it as much as I do. :)

      xoxo,
      Emily

      Delete
  3. really great post! I love that blush..I have to try it! Fortunatly in my country school starts on 12th September so I'm trying to enjoy my last summer days as much as I can! ahah And you? When your school started?

    I read your introduction and the autumn post..I like it! I'm a new fan! I'm new at blogging too so if you could visit my blog and check it out, I would be very happy!

    xoxo
    Cecilia

    http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm really happy to hear you like my blog.:) Make sure to tell me what you think of the blush if you decide to try it! I think you'll really like it. :) My school started the 3rd of September (my birthday!), so the homework is already piling up! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

      xoxo,
      Emily

      Delete
    2. thank you so much! of course I'll try it and I'll let you know!
      I can understand you! During the school time I'm always very busy! Anyway hope you have a great day at school!

      xoxo
      Cecilia

      Delete
  4. I love Clinique products! Great post! I also nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog! I would love if you checked it out & answered! Your blog is so cute; you've got a new follower here! It would be amazing if you checked out mine! :)

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much, Maggie! I will check out your blog for sure. :) Have a great day!!

      xoxo,
      Emily

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! I will respond as soon as I can. :-)