Friday, December 26, 2014

Holiday LUSH Items.

Hi everyone! Happy Holidays! I know I'm a little late for Christmas, but I wanted to post this anyway.

Over the last couple months, my LUSH collection has been growing. Today I'm going to share with you guys some of what I bought (not including Golden Wonder, forgot to get a picture of it)! Hopefully with the buy one get one free sale they're doing, you can still get your hands on some of this stuff!

So White bath bomb

 The first thing I bought was the So White bath bomb. This is such a nice bath, it smells like fresh apples, and has a light pink interior that fizzes away nice and slowly. Maybe my bath bomb was just a little funky, but I noticed that the interior fizzed away especially slowly, almost fizzed away until I was finished with the bath, which I didn't love, but didn't mind too much.

Father Christmas bath bomb
Ahh this bath bomb was SO fun!! To me, it smells a little like muted Snow Fairy and Candy Mountain, so it's very sweet, but not overpowering. This fizzes out to reveal a very intense green inside, which is so awesome!

Snow Fairy sparkle bar
 Now onto the Snow Fairy sparkle bar. Now to be honest, I don't really like the smell of Snow Fairy shower gel, it's waaaaaaay too sugary for me, but this massage bar was actually O.K.! It's very moisturizing, and has lasted me a really long time. I've used it for over a month, and still have a majority of it left! I know last year, this bar was a very intense pink, but this year it's a nice baby pink, and doesn't leave your skin colored pink.

Candy Mountain bubble bar
GUYS THIS ONE IS AMAZING. The smell, I can't even describe it to you, it's so lovely! I love this bubble bar, because not only does it produce a mountain of bubbles, but the water is left a very pretty, shimmery, light pink color. This is a MUST buy, especially for this time of year.

Have a lovely rest of your day, guys. :)
-Emily

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! I will respond as soon as I can. :-)