Saturday, December 6, 2014

Missing Duluth.

Happy Saturday everyone! Or at least it’s Saturday here…anyway, hope you’ve all had a good past week, and a good Thanksgiving! I spent it the way I always do, with my family down at my great aunt and uncles farmhouse.


With my blog, I like to kind of alternate beauty and life-related topics, and since last week I did a little fashion haul, I thought I would share some pictures of a little day-long adventure I went on last month. I was thinking about this day a couple days ago, and I miss it so much. Here are some pictures of my little day-long trip to Duluth, so enjoy :-)

Lake Superior was so beautiful this day. It's weird because this totally looks like a scene you'd find on the East Coast.

The waves were huge, at least compared to what I've seen!

I live for this kind of weather, cloudy and windy and a little chilly. Love love love.

Only a little windy...haha. This was before I chopped my hair!

We went to a state park nearby, and I died a little bit. So beautiful.

I believe this was called Silver Creek because of all the rocks making the water appear silver.
I live for these kind of adventures. We've all got some wanderlust in us, I believe, but I've got enough for the whole country, I swear. Something about exploring the unknown and being outside just puts me in the absolute best mood, a mood I didn't even know was possible. If you've got time, go explore some place new. I promise you will not regret it.

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I will respond as soon as I can. :-)