Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Liebster Award


Hello everybody, hope you had a great week this past week! I was a little busy with school work, but I wanted to do this post.

I was tagged by both Maggie (http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com/) and Rachel (http://rachelclairemay.blogspot.com/) to do the Liebster Award (pleeease go check out their blogs!). OHMYGOSH. I am still so surprised and happy that I got tagged in this! It's just so exciting. :) I love this tag, because its for blogs that don't have a TON of followers, and it helps get those blogs discovered.  The rules of this tag are:

1. The tagged/nominated blogs have to have under 200 followers.
2. Tag the blog that nominated you.
3. Tell the people you tagged so that they can respond.

So basically, I am going to be answering the 10 questions Maggie gave me, and the 10 questions Rachel gave me (is that allowed? I hope so!). Although since some of the questions are the same, I'll just answer them once. Then I am going to tag 10 other bloggers with 10 different questions. Here we gooooo!

 
1. What made you want to start blogging?
I wanted to start blogging because I really liked the idea of simply sharing your thoughts on things you love and letting other people who love the same things read it. 

2. What is your favorite part about the blogging community?
I absolutely LOVE how supportive everyone is to each other. The followers/readers I have are so incredibly sweet and I love all of you. :)

3. What is your favorite social networking site?
Oh god, I love them all. I probably use Instagram the most, but Tumblr. is amazing. 

4. Who is your celebrity inspiration?
I really like Cara Delevinge. I love how she isn't afraid to be herself, and she doesn't seem to care what other people think. 

5. What is your favorite article of clothing?
Leggings and sweaters! I love wearing comfortable clothes but still looking cute. :)

6. What is one thing you could never live without?
I can't live without music. Music has been a major part in my life forever, and I don't know what I would do without it!

7. If you could meet any blogger, who would it be?
If I could meet a famous blogger, it would have to be Zoella or SprinkleOfGlitter (they are my favorite famous bloggers!). I just adore them. Otherwise, I would like to meet all of my followers!

8. What is your favorite beauty product?
Any mascara. I feel like if I could only wear one makeup product for the rest of my life, it would be mascara. Otherwise, my eyes are so small I would look like a mole.

9. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I reeeeeeally want to go to England. Especially the countryside.

10. What is your favorite store to shop at?
There are so many to choose from, but I'm going to have to go with H&M or maybe American Eagle.
11. What/ who inspired you to start blogging?
Zoella, I think
12. Who's style do you admire?
Again, I'm going to have to say Zoella. I like how she keeps it simple, but her outfits still look polished and cute.
13. What's your dream job?
This is so hard. I love beauty, but I know I want to go over to Africa and do mission work for a while. I also want to do something with history and science and traveling. And maybe music, too. Is there a job that combines ALL those things? haha. :)
14. What's your favourite season?
FALL! I did a blog post on how much I love it earlier in the month. :)
15. If you could visit any country where would it be?
England, or Italy. FUN FACT: I'm actually going to Italy, France, Switzerland, and Monaco for a week in the spring!!
16. What's your favourite film?
I can't pick an all-time favorite, but I love The Lion King, Finding Nemo, The Prestige, and Les Miserables. And Pirates of the Caribbean! Agh too many to choose from. :)

I tag:
http://www.theperksofbeingahipster.com/
http://smilesavenue.blogspot.com/
  http://iuliaelenat.blogspot.com/
 http://firozablog.blogspot.com/
 http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.com/
 http://saidacanephotography.blogspot.com/
http://pinksugar11.blogspot.com/
 http://coffeeproseprettyclothes.blogspot.com/
http://emilys-little-blog.blogspot.com/
http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.com/
My questions for you are:
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
2. What is your favorite blog?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
5. What makes you the happiest?
6. What is your favorite makeup product?
7. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?
8. What is your favorite TV show/movie?
9. Favorite singer/band?
10. What is your dream job? 

Again, thank you so much Maggie and Rachel for tagging me. I love all you guys and I will talk to you soon. Have a great week!! :)

xoxo,
Emily
 





10 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the nomination it's so sweet of you! I'll definitely try to do this tag soon. and I'm following you via GFC <3
    FIROZAt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!! I'm going to follow you so I can see you answers! :)

      xoxo,
      Emily

      Delete
  2. Oh I loved reading your answers to this - I also love England! It's a great place to visit. Also, thank you so much for nominating me! I've already been nominated before and wrote the post and everything but perhaps I'll do it again - your questions seem like so much fun!

    Thanks again!!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I'm sorry! I didn't noticed you'd already done it. :) If you want to do it again, go for it! But I totally understand if you don't want to! Have an awesome rest of your day, Deborah! :)

      xoxo,
      Emily

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me!!! I've already been nominated for the award but I'd love to answer the questions here if that's ok with you?
    1. I decided to start blogging after reading lots of other blogs and thinking I might enjoy it
    2. My fave blog changes but I adore SprinkleOfGlitter
    3. My favourite book would be TFIOS or I capture the castle
    4. I'd love to visit America, Canada and India looks really cool
    5. Being around people I feel comfortable with makes me happy
    6. I am a lipstick addict so I'll choose lipstick
    7. Love to meet 5 seconds of summer I know that's kind of cheating as they are a band but they come as a package right? hehe
    8. I am obsessed with Sherlock!!!!
    9. 5 seconds of summer are just perfect
    10. I'd love to become a children's doctor and make kids better

    Thanks for nominating me Emily I enjoyed answering them so much
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog I love yours so much you have a new follower :)

    Lots of love from Emily xxx (ps Emilys are the best xx)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH SHERLOCK. adiflvsdfksdgsdui. Seriously my favorite show ever. I really only know one other person who also loves it, so when it comes out on Netflix (I can't watch it on TV because I'm not from England :() we're going to have to talk about it! Talk to you later :)

      Love,
      Emily
      (and yes, Emilys are the best!!)

      Delete
  4. awesome post
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses
    GlamourZONE

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! nice post! :*

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.gr/2013/11/landing-no47-giveaway-win-new-look-zip.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I will respond as soon as I can. :-)